When users order services of the Digital Portugal advertising network, buy products and services in the app or at this website or make socially useful actions in the app, they are rewarded with the platform’s utility token, named ESCUDO.
Users with repeat purchases will become eligible for a 10% discount paid out in ESCUDO tokens as a cashback reward.
These tokens can always be exchanged for stablecoins, such as USDT, USDC, UST and others. We are actively working on adding liquidity to BSC and Polygon pools, in pairs with BNB, MATIC and BUSD.
ESCUDO can be held for fast capital gain. It’s price is guaranteed to appreciate over time because of the limited supply of tokens and the team’s commitment to a buyback of tokens for the amount of 1% of all profits of the business.
Holding ESCUDO token also gives the token owners governance (voting) rights and other project/network benefits.
The ESCUDO token is used to pay for services and products in the app.
Total token supply is 22’786’081 tokens.
The token is planned to be listed on PancakeSwap, Uniswap, 1Inch Network and major centralized exchanges, such as FTX, Kraken, GATE.io and Binance.
Digital Portugal is a regional micro-network (civic tech miniverse) with a mobile messenger app.
The app includes a curated catalog of approved vendors that sell regional products and offer services in Portugal.
Users can select and order products and services from the catalog of the app, remotely connecting to a network of vendor representatives.
- The app is bundled with instant communication features such as chats and video-conferening, aimed to instantly render services or perform sales.
- The project has an easy-to use interface and the app is compatible with over 99.7% of smart devices globally.
- The app is freely available for install from the Apple AppStore, Google Play market.
- Its web version can be used in a mobile and a desktop browser and has most of the features of its mobile predeccessor.
- ESCUDO token can be purchased directly via pre-sale or when listed on exchanges.